ATVing at it's best with OutATime Tours

ATV Trip of a Lifetime with the "Codfather of Fun"

Roger D Cormier of Riverview, N.B. is known in Newfoundland as the Codfather of Fun.

The Owner/Operator of Outatime Tours organizes ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) tours across Newfoundland. He's your tour guide and knows the trail like the back of his hand. The tour travels along the old railbed of the Newfie Bullet for 65% of the 975 km journey with the remainder 35% being on old logging roads and trails made by Roger as far back as 1993.

You should see plenty of wildlife during your excursion; meet wonderful people that will become true friends for life, view beautiful scenery, ride excellent trails, enjoy delicious meals, lots of laugh and be on the receiving end of great hospitality!

He looks after all the details right from the parking of your vehicle in North Sydney to your safely back in North Sydney. It's 1st class all the way.

To find out more information...

Call: The Codfather of Fun
Roger D Cormier
(506) 386-1245 Or