ATVing at it's best with OutATime Tours

News Release November 2023
(Please scroll down to read more.)

We are constantly changing and adding exciting things to our Newfoundland tours so hopefully you will be able to join us and I know that you will really enjoy yourself. Please note that I'm not taking booking for 2025 until my last tour of 2024 is over due to price increases, accommodation availabilities, tail man availability for more than 2 tours. People that has come with me before can be put on a preferred list.

    What is included?
  • Ferry Charges for you and your bike. (Return Trip)
  • Security Fees
  • The Fuel Surcharge for you and your ATV or Quad as they are known in NL.
  • Accommodations: A total of 8 nights accommodation (Double Occupancy). We stay in motels, cottage or lodges with everyone having their own bed and all have showers.
  • Trail Lunches: This would consist of a bag lunch or a boil up that we must eat on the trail because we cannot get to a eating establishment.
  • Plus includes Lodge Meals.
  • Gas: All Gas that is required for your ATV that is purchased in NL.
  • Escorts or trailering due to trail closure that may be needed during our trek.
  • Great Riding during your Journey.

Plus one or two of the best guides you'll ever find so you will be able to travel worry free and enjoy your holiday to the fullest.

As of now we board the ferry in North Sydney for Argentia Friday afternoon and arrive back the following Saturday morning where we will be re-united with our vehicles and head for home with many fond memories. I also offer a tour which leaves North Sydney and goes to Port aux Basques and returns via Port aux Basques. This tour does not include the Eastern part of the Rock.

Additional Information and Re-cap:

We always get in before supper unless we plan it otherwise. You would have traveled approximately 1000 km during your excursion across the Rock which could include a few side trips. 60% of your trip would be on the old railbed of the Newfie Bullet and the other 40% would be on logging roads and trails that I've learnt over the years, which some of trails being create by me as far back as 1993. With the short boat tour we spend about 50% on old rail beds and the remaining time on logging and mining roads.

Please note that I'm taking bookings for 2024. Please remember that it's 1st come 1st served so don't miss out because someone can't make up their minds.

We will not live forever so enjoy life now that you have the chance.

If you have any other questions please don't be afraid to ask.

Outatime Tours
The Codfather of Fun
Roger D Cormier
32 Old Airport Road
Shediac River, NB
E4R 6A8
Office – Home Tel: (506) 351-1781
Cell: (506) 386-1245